Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm really not good at this blogging thing..

and you'd think I would be - because I journal EVERY night before I go to sleep. Then again, it's never long and usually it's run on or half sentences.

Womp.

There's been a flurry of activity in my life lately. My grandma and great grandma have been hanging out at my parents house - and I've seen them twice since they got here! (SUPER thankful for a sweet momma who encourages me to come home on a day where I was going to sulk around because I didn't get called into work! Yes, I sulk if I don't get called into work. Don't judge)


My 75 year old grandmother on the left and 94 year old great grandmother! Aren't they just the cutest ever?! Speaking of - I walked into the living room over the weekend and my niece and GG were sitting on the couch - my GG is a BOSS when it comes to crochet-ing and needlepoint - and my niece was sitting next to her just asking cute little questions..so, of course I took a picture : 


Almost a 90 year age difference. SO sweet.


Also. Nephew is ballin'. And the cutest EVER. Ladies, watch out in 17 years - he'll be breakin' hearts all over the world :) 



I joined a small group at the church I've been semi (now regularly) going to - and the girls are AWESOME . I feel very blessed and encouraged every time we hang out!

Two weeks ago, after bible study, we went to the bar. Hello, that's how you do it in the South :) Brandon Rhyder was playing - he's pretty dang good my friends!


Yesterday the group and I went to see the Rangers WHOOP on the White Sox. 10-5. Obvi. 




It was so much fun! We talked and laughed and drank - I mean really, what's better?! Baseball games make me feel like summer is really here!

I could talk for forever, but I really need to get some sleep.
I'll talk tomorrow :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment