Sunday, March 3, 2013

My heart is full.

First of all, this is funny :


Second, I know it's not the end of the weekend yet - but I need to talk about my weekend! My sweet friends, Justin and Caitlin got married yesterday!



Spent Friday night in Abilene with most of my crew from college - we had rehersal and dinner at this "four star" hotel. You walked in and it was like the River Walk. Ridiculous. After, the boys and girls parted ways for the night - ours was spent chatting, eating ice cream and staying up too late! (#oldgrandmaalert)

Saturday came way too fast, and we got up early to prepare everything for the BIG day! It was a beautiful and happy day - and it was the first time in my friendship with Justin (four years - crazy!) that I saw him cry! During his vows, of course - it was so cute!

More pictures from the reception :
 
 

The weekend was spent with my sorority sisters - well, ex sorority sisters - my lovely friends, let's just call them that! Haha. It was nice to be around girls who love the Lord and are hilarious and gorgeous besides!

After the reception, a bunch of us drove to our old college campus for Spring Sing. Spring Sing is a show that the Greek organizations put on every year - complete with singing, dancing and acting! It's usually pretty fun, and it was cool to be in the audience for once!



Hahahaha. Oh Lordy. I love that picture! Our sororities show was "The Bachelor : Princess Edition"



(Princesses : Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, Belle and Snow White - also known as Ashley, Molly, Anna, Courtney and Jacee - I LOVE YALL!)

Oh! You're probably still wondering about that picture ^ up there - well, there's a skit on SNL (watch here!)
They pretended she was part of the story, vying for the Bachelor's attention - and ultimately won! My friend Maddi had us CRYING we were laughing so hard! She killed it!

The girls got second and the audience choice award! I was very proud!



A picture of the alumni that came to support last night!

It was a great weekend - full of love, friendship, laughter and every other cheesy word possible! I'm really glad that I went!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment