Monday, March 18, 2013

Birthday (runner) wish list!


I love that. Because it's so true.
This week's running schedule? 45-50 minutes twice this week, and really hope that I'm not hurting for Saturdays race!
I really don't think I'll hurt, but I'm going to be nice and careful - just in case!

Since we're on the subject of running - AND my BIRTHDAY is on Wednesday - let's talk about the running gear I'd LOVE for my birthday:

minimus runner 15mar13.JPG.jpg
New Balance Minimus are DEFINITELY my shoes of choice! The shoes fit like a dream and the colors (mens and womens! I've worn both) are SICK!

x200.jpg

I would wear this OUT. 

Sock11.jpg

And cute compression socks.
I haven't decided from where yet..when I do, I'll let you know!

I hope everyone had a great Monday! 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment