Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'.


Wishing: That my school semester was OVER. (it's super possible that I'm SUPER burnt out!) 
              For my ankles to feel better - SO tired of being hurt :( 
              For a sweeeeeet birthday. (23 next Tuesday - CRAZY!)
Listening: to The Walking Dead. And watching it too. LOVE.

Lusting: After new running clothes. And these sneakers: 
tumblr_mi6hox4Z9Q1qeqiofo1_500.jpg

In EVERY color.


Waiting: For the quarter to be over - I need a break! 
             For my prince charming. Just kidding, I ain't waiting around for that!
Thinking: About my birthday and about my ankles. Yup, I'm one-track minded today folks!

Working: On final projects. And trying to work hard - because being poor is NOT fun! 

Reminiscing: About past birthdays. 
                    About when I wasn't hurt.
                   And I've been thinking about high school a lot lately. I definitely don't want to go back, but it's just             
                   been in the back of my mind! 

Hoping: That my bike ride later today will be as glorious as I'm thinking it will be! I may be hurtin', but that's
             definitely not stopping me from working out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment