Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dreaming.

Today I'm dreaming about:
unknown.jpg

Realistically? Not going to happen. I'm too poor as of right now.

Yesterday, while at school - I was talking to my friend James in out photo studio. Another girl, who I don't know, was in there working on her stuff. I told James that our architecture teacher told me that a Canon 5D Mark ii would be my best option if I wanted to pursue architecture photography. (I do.) 

I was merely stating how much I wanted the camera (if financially able) and the girl whips around and starts in on this whole schpeel (I'm sure that's not how you spell that ha!) about how much of a dream that is, and all the costs that I'll have before I graduate.

Although I appreciate the "heads up" - I didn't really appreciate her butting in and telling me what I'm DREAMING about is wrong or silly. Not really your place, lady. 

Money is something that I struggle with - wanting a lot of things, but knowing it's not realistic - and I've always kind of believed that money shouldn't be spent on me. I'm not really sure why - I guess I think I don't deserve it or something? Anyway, it's been a daily thing for me to put that aside (or try to) and fully believe that I'm worth being taken care of and that it will be taken care of. 
Jesus provides all of our needs!

Just prayin' for provision today.

Going for a run - I hope you guys have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment