Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hoops, Rockies and Pin-up.

Today was pretty good.
 
I had a really good banjo lesson. (betcha not many people
can say that!)
 
I dressed myself..in this :
 
 
The Jayhawk watch belonged to my grandpa who passed away
about a year ago - so it's very special to me!
 
School consisted of:
 
 
We shot pin-ups!
This was my first pin-up shoot - and honestly, I kind of
liked it a lot.
 
Not the overly sexual tones of it, but the light
and fun atmosphere that some pin-up can create!
 
I'm driving home tonight for some much needed time off - and hopefully coming back
on Saturday and running the COWTOWN 5k!
 
I've been hurt since my last half marathon, last December, so this will
be my first race since my injury! It's kind of a "back to square
one" thing.
 
It's been tough, but I think it'll make me better in the long run.
 
Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment